Authors and Papers Registration
If your paper is accepted, it is necessary to register in order for the paper to be published
in the proceedings and presented in the conference. If you have more than one accepted paper, please
register each paper.
The following is a URL link to the Springer's Formatting guidelines webpage:
- Registration Fee:
- $450 - Regular registration fee (one paper)
- $350 - Additional paper registration (for every additional paper)
- Extra Conference Proceedings:
- $100 for each extra proceeding
- Extra Pages:
- $100 for each extra page
- Extra Banquet Tickets:
- $100 for each extra ticket
The Registration Fee for delegates attending the conference includes:
- One copy of the Conference Proceedings,
- Conference banquette on August 24, 2017 and lunches (August 22-24, 2017),
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks,
- Attendance at all keynote addresses, special sessions and tracks offered by the conference,
- Only one paper of up to 10 pages is included in the regular registration fee. The additional page charge is
$100 per page.
Methods of Payment
There is one available method of payment:
Credit Card - please go to
registration form and fill all fields.
After that you will be automatically redirected to a secure website, where payment can be made.
After the transaction, Payment Confirmation page will appear, also confirmation email will be sent.
Please print this page as your confirmation.
Please note that for a paper to be published, the following requirements must be met:
Each paper must be registered and fully paid for
The final paper must be correctly formatted and submitted as per guidelines given by the IEEE guidelines. Formatting templates can be downloaded from here:
- IEEE Formatting Instructions (ZIP)
- IEEE Formatting Instructions - LaTeX (ZIP)
Deadline for registration and full payment is May 21, 2017. Deadline for Camera Ready Paper submission is
May 21, 2017. Failure to meet these deadlines will result in your paper NOT being published
Please note that in the event you choose to withdraw, a non-refundable handling charge of
$50 will be deducted prior to issuing the refund. Refunds will only be issued until the registration deadline of
May 21, 2017 and upon receiving a written request for refund.